You can access files and folders in the Attachments screen of the claim file and the exposure file.
To access a file or folder, access the Attachments screen of the claim file or exposure file and:
- Navigate to the file or folder you want to access.
- Select the file or folder name. The file or folder will open.
Note: If you select a folder and open it, you will see links to files or folders contained within the folder. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to access any subfolders you want to view. If you select a file, it will open.
Different file types will open in different ways:
- File types with the extensions .doc or .xls will download to your computer automatically and open if your computer is set to automatically view files.
- File types with the extension .pdf will open as a PDF reader in another window.
- File types with image format extensions will display an image reader. See Figure 1.