Your provider can send messages to you through the following channels:
- Push notifications to your mobile device: You must enable your device to receive push notifications.
- An email message to your verified email account.
- Message Center in the Policyholder portal.
Messages can range from reminders to review your documents or make a payment, to status updates or announcements.
To access the Message Center:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Select the bell icon at the top of the screen. The bell icon displays the number of unread messages in your Message Center.
- A green check icon represents unread messages. Read the messages.
- To delete a message, select the trash can icon next to the message. Select Delete All to delete all the notifications at once.