In Lines, you can add a calculation to a risk type. Calculations in a risk type are shared calculations.
Note: Shared calculations are available everywhere, meaning they can be used in data fields, rate tables, and items.
To add a calculation to a risk type:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type you want to add a calculation to.
- In the Calculations section, select Add Calculation.
- At the bottom of the Calculations list, in the Reference Name box, type the reference name for the calculation.
- In the Calculation box, type the calculation or value you want to add.
Note: BriteCore will auto-populate suggestions as you type to help you input the correct calculation.
- Select anywhere outside of the box to save the calculation.
You have successfully added a calculation.