In the Provider Administrator portal, you can add a claimant to a claim. While you can add claimants in both the Contacts and Claims modules, the claimant will be linked to a specific claim when added in the Claims module. To add a claimant in the Contacts module, see Add a claimant.
To add a claimant, open the desired claim and:
- Select Contacts in the claim’s menu.
- Navigate to the Name box in the Claimant(s) section.
- In the Name box, type the claimant’s name.
- If the contact already exists in BriteCore, the name will appear in a dropdown list as you type. Select the name of the claimant, and BriteCore will automatically populate the Claimant section with the contact information.
- If the contact doesn’t exist in BriteCore after you type their name and press Enter/Return on your keyboard, BriteCore will direct you to the New Contact dialog box. See Complete the New Contact dialog box for an individual or Complete the New Contact dialog box for an organization.
- To add another claimant, select the + Add Another Claimant button and repeat step 3.
To view the claimant’s contact information, select the blue person icon next to the claimant’s name. BriteCore will direct you to the claimant’s Information screen in the Contacts module.