In the Lines module, you can add an effect to an underwriting rule that generates a pop-up box containing a custom message when the rule’s triggers are true.
To add a custom pop-up message to an underwriting rule:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Effective Dates screen, select the applicable Effective Date.
- In the Policy Types menu, select Underwriting, and then select Rules.
- On the Rules screen, in the Choose a Policy Type dropdown list, select the applicable policy type.
- Under Underwriting Rules, navigate to the applicable rule, and then select the edit icon .
- Under Effects, select Add Effect.
- In the Action dropdown list, select Add Popup Message.
- In the Message box, type the message you want to appear when the rule’s triggers are true.
- Select Save.