After you add an item to a risk type, you can add a deductible to its coverage calculations.
To add a deductible to a risk type item:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the applicable risk type.
- In the Items section, in the Items list, navigate to and select the item you want to add a deductible to.
- On the Edit Item screen, under Coverage calculations, select Add Deductible.
- Under Deductible, in the Calculation box, type a calculation or value.
- Select anywhere outside of the Calculation box to save the deductible.
- Select Save Changes.
You have successfully added a deductible.