BriteDocs provides a set of default folders to help you organize your templates. With folder management in BriteDocs, you can add your own folders:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- Under Explore Templates, select a folder to open it.
- Select a template row to open the Documents menu.
- In the Documents menu, right-click any folder to open the folder’s submenu.
- Select Add a folder.
- In the text box, type a descriptive folder name, and press Enter. The folder will appear in the list.
You have successfully added a folder.