In Lines, you can add a new policy type to a line.
To add a new policy type:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Effective Dates screen, select the applicable effective date.
- On the Policy Types screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Select State or Province dropdown, select a state or province.
- Navigate to the applicable Line, and then, select Add Policy Type .
- In the top section of the Details screen, complete the following steps:
- To the right of Policy Type, select Edit, and then type the name of the new Policy Type.
- In the Description box, type a description.
- In the Underwriting Guidelines box, type any guidelines you want underwriters to follow.
- In the Application Form Number box, type the applicable number.
- Select and unselect the applicable options.
- In the Document(s) section, complete the following steps to attach a document:
- Select Attach Document.
- In the Add Attachment dialog box, select Choose File, navigate to and select the applicable document, and then select Open.
- Select Upload.
- In the Setup section, in the Primary Exposures and Policy Wide sections, complete one or more of the following steps:
- To add a Sub Line, select Add Sub Line .
- To add Line Items, select Add Line Items .