In BriteLines, you can add related documents to items.
To add related a document to an item:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the applicable risk type.
- In the Items section, in the Items list, navigate to and select the item you want to add a document to.
- In the Edit Item box, select Coverage related documents.
- Under Coverage related documents, select Add Related Document.
- On the Create Related Document screen, select Select file.
- In the Select Document dialog box, use the folders to navigate to and select the document you want to add.
- At the bottom of the Select Document dialog box, select Select File.
- In the Description box, type a description of the document.
- Select Save Related Document.
You have successfully added a related document.