Once you create a rule, you can always go back and add a tag to it.
To add a tag to a rule:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules or All Products > Rules.
- On the Rules screen, in the Projects section, select the applicable project.
- On the Project screen, navigate to and select the rule you want to add a tag to.
- On the Rule screen, under the rule’s name, select Edit to add description.
- In the Rule General Info dialog box, under Tags, complete the following steps:
- Select Add tag.
- In the Category box, type the tag’s category name.
- In the Value box, type the tag’s value.
- Select Add.
- Select Save.