You can add individual and organization contact addresses using the Address dialog box, within the Information tab. You can add more than one address to a contact.
To add an individual or organization contact address:
- Select the Edit link below Address to open the Address dialog box.
- In the Street Address boxes, type the street address.
- From the Country dropdown list, select the country of the address being entered.
- In the Zip box, type the address ZIP code. When the ZIP code is typed, the City, State / Province, and County fields will automatically populate.
- From the City dropdown list, ensure the correct city is displayed. If the ZIP code yields more than one city, select the correct city.
- From the State / Province dropdown list, ensure the correct state/province abbreviation is displayed.
- From the County dropdown list, ensure the correct county is displayed. If the ZIP code yields more than one county, select the correct county.
- From the Type dropdown list, select the type of address being added.
- In the Attention box, type the name to whom contact should be directed. This is an optional field.
- To add additional addresses, select the green + Add Another link. Repeat steps 2 through 9.
- Select Done at the bottom of the Address dialog box after entering all necessary address information. If you select X at the top right of the dialog box, you will be returned to the Information tab without saving the information entered in the Address dialog box.
With the Contacts advanced setting geocode-addresses, you can select to display the longitude and latitude of the address listed. Set geocode-address to True to display the longitude and latitude of addresses. Set geocode-address to False to hide the longitude and latitude of addresses.