In BriteClaims, you can add external adjusters to a claim file. To add an external adjuster, access the claim file you want to add the adjuster to, and then:
- Select the Parties tab to open the Parties screen.
- Navigate to the Vendors/Other section and select + Add Vendor/Other.
- From the menu of roles, select External Adjuster.
- From the menu of names, select the name of the external adjuster if the contact is already associated with the claim as a party. If not, select Add New Party.
- You can either search for an existing contact or add a new contact as a party.