You can add damaged properties during the first notice of loss (FNOL). You can also add damaged properties to a claim file in the Damaged Properties screen.
To add damaged property, navigate to the Damaged Properties screen of the desired claim file, and:
- Select the + Add Damaged Property button. The Add Damaged Property dialog box will open.
- From the Property Type dropdown list, select the type of property that was damaged in the loss event.
- In the Property location box, type the current location of the property.
- In the Property and damage details box, type property and damage details for the damaged property.
- Select Save to save this information. Select Cancel to return to the Damaged Properties screen without saving the information.