You can add or update the loss address in the Information screen of the claim. To add or update the loss address, open the desired claim and:
- Navigate to the Loss Address section of the Information screen.
- If the Loss Address is listed on the policy, select the Loss Address is Listed on the Policy radio button. If the Loss Address isn’t on the policy, move to step 4.
- From the Property dropdown list, select the correct property listed on the policy where the loss occurred. The Loss Address will populate beneath the Property dropdown. You’re finished adding or updating the address.
- Select the Loss Address is Not Listed on the Policy radio button if the loss address isn’t on the policy. The Address, City, State / Province, Zip, County, and County Specification fields will appear beneath the Loss Address is Not Listed on the Policy button.
- Complete the address fields for where the loss occurred.
Note: When you select the state or province from the State / Province dropdown, BriteCore will populate the County dropdown with the counties in the selected state.