You can add payment methods to a contact in one of two ways:
- On the Payments screen of the Contacts module.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen of a policy.
To add payment methods on the Payments screen of the Contacts module, see one of the following:
To add payment methods on the Accounts Receivable screen of a policy:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, navigate to and select the applicable policy.
- In the Policy menu, select Accounts Receivable.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, select Billing Setup.
- On the Billing Setup tab, in the Recurring Billing Contact section, complete the following steps:
- Ensure the correct contact appears in the Recipient dropdown list.
- Next to Payment Method, select Add.
- In the Payment Method dialog box, complete the payment information for either ACH or credit card.
- Select Submit.
You can access the contact’s payment information by selecting Payment Details next to Recipient in the Recurring Billing Contact section on the Billing Setup tab of the Accounts Receivable screen. The Payment Details link will direct you to the contact’s Payments screen in the Contacts module. This feature is only available when in the Provider Administrator portal.
If you integrate with Authorize.net, you can also select countries other than the United States or Canada as the address for the risk address or payment method. See the documentation on the address-country-list advanced setting for more information.