You can add photos to a claim in the Information screen of the claim. To upload photos, access the desired claim and:
- Navigate to the Photos section of the Information screen.
- Select the + Upload Photo button. The Upload Photo(s) dialog box will open.
- Select Choose File.
- From your saved photos, select a file to upload, then select OK or Open. Files must have one of the following extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .tiff.
- To add another photo, select + Add Another. Repeat step 4.
- When you’re finished, select Upload.
- The photo(s) you uploaded will appear in the Photos section.
If you uploaded a photo by accident, you can remove the photo by selecting the red X. The Confirm pop-up window will open asking the following:
Are you certain you want to delete this photo?
Select OK to delete the photo. Select Cancel to return to the Information screen without deleting the photo.