You can add reports to a claim in the Information screen of the claim. To add reports, access the desired claim and:
- Navigate to the Reports section of the Information screen.
- Select the + Attach Reports button. The Add Attachment dialog box will open.
- Select Choose File.
- From your saved documents, select one file to upload and then select OK or Open.
Note: You can only upload PDF documents.
- To add another file, select + Add Another and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- When you’re finished, select Upload.
- The report(s) will appear in the Reports section with the following fields: Date Received, Received From, and Description.
The Date Received field will show the date the report was added. You can edit the date if you want to. You can complete the Received From box and the Description box.
If you have added more than one report, you can sort the reports by date, by selecting the Sort by Date checkbox.
If you have added a report by accident, you can remove the report by selecting the red X. A Confirm pop-up window will open asking:
Are you certain you want to delete this document?
Select OK to delete the document. Select Cancel to return to the Information screen without deleting the document.