A contractor is an individual or organization contractually bound to provide services to a BriteCore client. A contractor isn’t considered an employee. You can add a contractor in both the Contacts and Claims modules. To add a contractor in the Claims module, see Adding a Contractor – Claims.
To add a contractor, open the desired contact and:
- In the Role section, select Add a Role to open the Role dialog box.
- In the Role dropdown list, select Contractor.
- Select Done to close the dialog box and return to the Role section.
- Select Save beneath the Role dropdown list. A Save Completed pop-up window will open.
- In the Vendor Number box, type the contractor’s vendor number.
- Select Save beneath the Vendor Number box. A Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, BriteCore won’t save the entered information.