If your provider allows, you can add and remove payment methods on the Policyholder portal. Saving a payment method allows you to stay current on your policy dues. To make payments, you must first set up a payment method.
To add a payment method:
- Access the My Payments screen.
- Under Payment Methods, select Add Payment Method.
- To add a bank account:
- Type your bank name in the Bank Name box.
- Type your routing number in the Routing Number box.
- Type your account number Account Number box.
- Type the name of the account holder in the Name on the Account box.
- Select your Account Type from the dropdown list. The options are:
- Personal Checking
- Personal Savings
- Personal Loan
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Business Loan
- Select Save payment method.
- To add a credit card:
- Select the Credit Card button.
- Type the Credit Card Number.
- Type the Full Name as it Appears on Card.
- Select the <expiration> Month and Year from the dropdown lists.
- Type the security code in the Sec. Code box.
- Select Save Payment Method.
Your new payment method will display under the Existing Payment Methods list in the My Payments screen.