When a contact, specifically an agent, is associated with several agencies, you will need to add each active agency to the agent. In BriteCore, you can add all active agencies to a contact at once.
An advanced setting controls the ability to add all active agencies to a contact. Before you can add all active agencies to a contact, navigate to Settings > Advanced, and search for allow-add-all-active-agencies. Set the allow-add-all-active-agencies advanced setting to True. If the allow-add-all-active-agencies advanced setting is set to False, you can’t add all active agencies to a contact at once.
Add all agencies to a contact
To add all agencies to a contact, open the desired contact and:
- Navigate to the Role section.
- Ensure the Agent role is displayed for the contact. If the Agent role isn’t displayed, select it from the dropdown list. The Confirm pop-up window will open asking Do you wish to save any changes to this role? Select No to continue without saving changes. Select Yes to save changes.
- Navigate to the Agencies section.
- Directly below Agencies, select + Add all Active Agencies to this Contact.
- Select Save. The Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, the changes you made won’t be saved.