An administrator is an individual or organization with access to the following BriteCore modules: Contacts, Lines, Policies, Claims, Reports, and Settings. Administrators manage users, user groups, and user access within their respective organizations.
To add an administrator, open the desired contact and:
- In the Role section, select Add a Role to open the Role dialog box.
- In the Role dropdown list, select Administrator.
- Select Done to close the dialog box and return to the Role section.
- Select Save beneath the Role dropdown list. A Save Completed pop-up window will open.
- In the Username box, type the username for the contact in the Administrator role.
- In the Email Confirmation To box, type the administrator’s email address.
- In the Password box, type the password to use with the username to log in.
- In the Retype Password box, retype the password to confirm the password is entered correctly. If the passwords don’t match, a Warning pop-up window will open. Select OK or X to close the pop-up window.
- In the Permission Level dropdown list, select the permission level from the list. See Role Permissions for more information.
- In the Default State dropdown list, select the state where the administrator works. This is a required field.
- In the Timezone dropdown list, select the timezone where the administrator works. This is a required field.
- In the Zendesk Email box, type the email address the administrator will associate with the Zendesk account. See Zendesk for more information.
- When you’re finished entering information, select Save. A Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, BriteCore won’t save the entered information.