An employee is a staff member of a BriteCore client. An employee has access to the Contacts, Lines, Policies, Claims, Reports, and Settings modules within BriteCore, but can’t perform certain tasks, such as adding a role. You can add an employee in the Contacts module.
To add an employee, open the desired contact and:
- In the Role section, select Add a Role to open the Role dialog box.
- In the Role dropdown list, select Employee.
- Select Done to close the dialog box and return to the Role section.
- Select Save beneath the Role dropdown list. A Save Completed pop-up window will open.
- In the Username box, type the username the employee will use to log in.
- In the Email Confirmation To box, type the employee’s email address.
- In the Password box, type the password that will be used with the username to log in.
- In the Retype Password box, retype the password to confirm it is entered correctly. If the passwords don’t match, a Warning pop-up window will open. Select OK or X to close the pop-up window.
- In the Permission Level dropdown list, select the employee’s permission level from the list. See Role Permissions for more information.
- In the Default State dropdown list, select the state where the employee works. This is a required field.
- In the Timezone dropdown list, select the time zone where the employee works. This is a required field.
- In the Zendesk email box, type the email address the employee will associate with the Zendesk account. See Zendesk for more information.
- When finished entering information, select Save. A Save Completed pop-up window will open. If you select Cancel, BriteCore won’t save the entered information.