You can add business locations to an agency in the Configuration tab.
To add a business location to an agency, open the Configuration tab of the desired agency and:
- Select the green + Add another state to this agency button. The Add a State to dialog box will open.
- Select the desired state from the Available States box.
- Select the < Add button to move the selected state from the Available States box to the Active States box.
- To add more states, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- When you’re finished adding states to the Active States box, select Save Changes. If you select X in the top right-hand corner of the dialog box, you will return to the Configuration tab of the agency without saving the information entered.
To add all remaining states in the Available States box, select Add All Available States. The Active States box will automatically populate with all available states. If the agency writes business in almost all states, it can be more efficient to select the Add All Available States link, and then remove the few states where the agency doesn’t write business. See Remove business locations.