You can add an underwriter to a policy only if the show underwriting contact section advanced setting is set to britecore or both. You can add only one underwriter to a policy.
To add an underwriter to a policy:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- If the policy doesn’t have an open revision, create a new revision.
- On the Information tab, select the Underwriting Contacted checkbox to display the Name and Date Contacted boxes.
- In the Name box, type the name of the contact you want to add. A dropdown list of suggested existing contacts will appear.
- If you want to add a contact that already exists, select the contact from the dropdown menu of suggested contacts.
- If the contact you want to add isn’t in the list of suggested existing contacts, first check the spelling to ensure you don’t add a duplicate contact. If you still don’t see the contact you want to add, press the Enter/Return key to open the New Contact dialog box. See Complete the New Contact dialog box for an individual for more information.
- Add a Date Contacted.
- Commit the revision.