In BriteCore’s settings, you can configure the Agent portal to suit your needs. There are several sections of settings, including:
In the Terms settings section, you can select policy term lengths. In the BriteQuote Suspensions settings section, you can set up BriteQuote suspensions.
Access the Agent portal Terms or BriteQuote Suspensions settings sections
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Agent Portal.
- On the Agent Portal screen, navigate to one of the following sections: Terms or BriteQuote Suspensions.
- State dropdown list: Allows you to select a state.
- Policy type term length: Allows you to select the appropriate term length for each policy type for the selected state.
BriteQuote Suspensions settings
The BriteQuote Suspension section allows you to set up BriteQuote suspensions.