Clients can archive or delete revisions. As a tool exists to archive or delete revisions from the interface, it should be limited to the client’s project lead.
- Already archived and open revisions won’t have an Archive Revision button.
- The policy must have at least one active effective date revision. It can neither be archived nor deleted.
- Deleting a revision doesn’t remove it from the system, it sets revisions.deleted=1 and revisions.revisionState=’archived’
- Deleting an open revision with a same-day pending revision will move the earlier pending revision back to committed.
- Deleting a revision with an associated payment will move the payment to a prior revision. Archiving a revision, however, will retain the payment reference.
Process the archival or deletion
- Notate the policy number
- Navigate to the BriteCore Dashboard
- Select Support Tools on the bottom toolbar
- Select Archive Revisions
- Enter the policy number
- Select Find Revisions. All revisions for the policy will be listed.
- Select Archive Revision to archive the revision, which means its data will still be referenced in reports
- Select Delete Revision to mark the revision as deleted, which means its data will be excluded from reports. In other words, a deleted revision is one that should have never occurred.