You can archive canceled policies. You may need to archive a canceled policy in two cases:
- An Unsubmitted quote or application needs to be discarded.
- You are transitioning to BriteCore, and a policy cancels in your legacy system but still exists in BriteCore.
To archive the policy:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- Select Archive Policy.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes.
- In the Success pop-up window, select OK.
BriteCore will redirect you to the Policies List screen. You can retrieve an archived policy by using <<ARCHIVE>> when searching for a policy.