Currently, in BriteRules, rules apply to every line of business (LOB). However, you can assign a rule to a LOB by adding the LOB as a namespace.
Note: When you add a LOB as a namespace, you need to contact the Rules team so they can connect the namespace to the LOB.
To add a line of business as a namespace:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules.
- On the Rules screen, select Projects, and then navigate to and select the rule you want to assign to a line of business.
- On the rule’s screen, in the Namespaces box, select the edit icon .
- In the Rule General Info dialog box, under Namespaces, select Add category.
- In the Add category dialog box, complete the following steps:
- In the Category Name box, type the name of the new namespace.
- In the Value box, type the name of the line of business to want to assign the rule to, and then select Confirm.
- Select Save.