You can associate a specific adjuster with a county. When associated, BriteCore will automatically assign the adjuster to claims filed in the associated county. If you don’t associate an adjuster with a county, you will need to manually add adjusters to claims.
To associate an adjuster with a county:
- Navigate to Settings > Modules > Claims > Assign Adjusters.
- From the Assign Adjusters dropdown list, select the state in which an adjuster will be assigned. A table will display beneath the selected state. In the table, you will see the County Codes and Adjusters columns.
- Navigate to the dropdown in the Adjusters column for the county you want to associate an adjuster with.
- From the dropdown list, select the adjuster you want to associate with the county.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed.
- Select Save.