In Access, administrators can assign roles to System Access Policies.
To assign roles to System Access Policies:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Access.
- On the Roles screen, in the Access menu, select System Policies.
- On the System Access Policies screen, in the Policy list, navigate to and select the policy you want to assign roles to.
Tip: Use the Search bar to quickly locate the policies you want to select.
- On the policy’s Code Editor screen, select Continue to Commit.
- On the Assign Roles screen, in the Roles list, navigate to and select the roles you want to add to the policy.
- Once you have selected the roles you want to add to the policy, at the bottom of the Roles list, select Add Selected Roles to List. The selected roles appear under Selected Roles.
- Once you have finished adding roles, select Continue to Commit.
- On the Review Access Policy screen, review the Assigned Roles section, and if everything is correct, select Commit Policy.
You have successfully assigned roles to a System Access Policy.