You can set up permissions to limit access to pages and functions within BriteCore by going to Settings > System Wide > Permissions.
Administrators, agents, and claims adjusters may have access to different pages and functions. For example, an agent may not have access to the Contacts module, but they may have access to the Quote wizard. Claims adjusters may only have access to the Claims module.
To learn more about the permissions you can establish for user roles, see BriteCore Permissions.
Permissions for Billing
There are several permissions related to Billing that you can establish for user roles within your organization.
- If you want to remove the Delete button from all policy payment records, you would set the Access level to None for either one of these permission paths:
- If you want to remove the Delete button from all policy Accounts Receivable records, you would set the Access level to None for this permission path:
- If you want to make the Claims Accounting screen read-only, you would set the Access level to Read for this permission path:
Add rules to a permission level
To add rules to a permission level:
- Navigate to Settings > System Wide > Permissions.
- In the Permission Levels section, locate the permission level you want to add a rule to and then select the pencil icon next to that level.
- Select + Add Rule.
- From the Rule dropdown list, select a rule. For example, if you want to add a rule about the delete button on policy payment records, you would select britecore/policies/accounting/deletePayment.
- In the Access column next to that rule, select the access level you want to assign to the rule for the permission level. For example, if you want to hide the Delete button from all policy payment records, you would select None for the britecore/policies/accounting/deletePayment rule.