BriteAPIs enable insurers to integrate disparate systems and data with BriteCore, connecting their platform to partners, data providers, and other core solutions. Our APIs conform to REST through OpenAPI specifications and are built using Amazon API Gateway, which offers robust scaling and security for all of BriteCore’s APIs.
With more than 1,000 public-facing API endpoints, insurers have out-of-the-box access to key data in BriteCore, including:
- Account information from Contacts.
- Product definitions from Lines.
- Policy management from Policies.
- Plans, invoices, and payments from Billing.
- FNOL, adjusting, and payouts from Claims.
- Tasks, comments, and diaries from Notes.
- Forms and Attachments from Documents.
- Dashboards and reports from Data.
BriteCore offers a fully managed core platform for property and casualty insurers. However, to remain competitive in the age of digital businesses, core platforms must integrate with a wide array of external systems, data providers, and emerging technologies. Integrations drive innovations in distribution, pricing, underwriting, and claims triage.
BriteAPIs enable insurers to expand the base platform with integrations that result in cost savings, workflow efficiencies, and the ability to experiment with new third-party vendor offerings quickly and easily.
- More than 1,000 API endpoints out of the box with more than 75 plug-and-play integrated vendor solutions.
- Empowers insurers to build custom workflows and extend BriteCore’s core functionality by connecting to third-party services and data providers.
- Facilitates integration between BriteCore and a client’s existing systems and applications, such as a custom distribution portal or web application.
- Enables the creation of new customized user interfaces, including voice and chatbots.
- APIs conform to industry standards:
- Will define Asynchronous APIs using the AsyncAPI 2.0.0 specification.
- Synchronous APIs products use the OpenAPI 3.0 specification.
- Amazon API Gateway sits in front of our backend services to provide a single URL for RESTful programmatic communication with our services and provides access control, throttling, and metrics.
- Scalable as needed to help keep your operational costs low.
- Our APIs are hard-versioned to maintain backwards compatibility. Updates and new features are reliably introduced to the BriteCore platform through API versioning.
- New API versions are introduced in a product version and installed via BriteDeploy, a service catalog manager.
- Best-in-class security practices built on open standards (SAML, OIDC, OAuth 2.0, etc.) powered by Amazon Cognito, help to meet HIPAA; PCI; and SOC 1, 2, and 3 authorization compliance.
- Increases speed to market for new products, empowering insurers to sell directly to consumers and appeal to modern customers through web portals and mobile apps.
- Improves back-office workflows by reducing or eliminating manual entry.
- Partners insurers with third-party vendors for time- and resource-consuming tasks like printing and mailing.
- Better manages risk assessment during underwriting by accessing third-party data points.
- Empowers insurers to stay competitive by incorporating new technologies, orchestrating new combinations of products and services, and offering more value and compelling experiences to your customers.
- BriteCore developers
- Client developers
- System Integrators
- Solution partners/third-party vendors
- AWS Platform