Release Date: September 2021
BriteApps will soon have a text messaging feature.
The new Policy Statuses That Disallow Payments setting controls whether users can make payments on specific policy statuses. If a policy status is listed, a user can’t make payments on any policy with the matching status.
To customize the More Pages heading for the customer pages dropdown list, we added a new Custom pages list label content.
EDelivery Approval Screen
You can now sort the E-Delivery Approval screen by the Policy Number column.
Send a text message to a single enrolled user
Carriers can now send text messages to users. To do so, users must first:
- Agree to Consent to Text on the Set Up Account screen during enrollment or on the Account Setting screen in the app.
- Register a cell phone number type on their account to receive text messages.
A new Text Message checkbox displays on the Send A Message and Broadcast Message screens. The checkbox does not appear when sending a message to a single user if that user has not agreed to Consent to Text.
Send broadcast text messages to more than one enrolled user
A new Text Message option will be added to Broadcast Message screen when the carrier selects Create Broadcast Message from the User Messages dashboard.
Text message dashboard
The Text Messages dashboard allows carriers to view all text message events:
- Messages sent to a single user from the Enrolled Users dashboard
- Messages sent as a broadcast message from the User Messages dashboard
- SMS messages sent when the user requests a portal code during enrollment or password reset
Select > and the row will expand to display the detail of the message sent.
The Text Messages dashboard is color-coded to highlight the status of text messages.
- Red: Text message delivery failed.
- No color: Text message delivery succeeded.