Our BriteApps team builds mobile and web applications that allow BriteCore to offer customized, integrated, and branded mobile apps to providers.
- The Policyholder portal: Provides self-service functionality to Policyholders. You can enroll in the app, view details of your policies, submit a claim, upload photos, pay bills electronically, enroll in autopay, go paperless, and edit your account and contact information.
The Provider Administrator portal: Provides you access to manage E-Delivery documents, settings, and the appearance of the Policyholder portal.
Policyholder portal features
In the Policyholder portal, you can:
- Pay the premium on a single policy or a combination of policies.
- Add payment methods.
- Change your billing frequency.
- File a claim.
- View policy documents.
- View agent/agency/Provider information.
- Enroll in paperless document delivery.
- Enable push notifications and view application messages.
Provider Administrator portal features
The Provider Administrator portal gives you the tools to manage BriteApps applications.
In the Provider administrator portal, you can:
- Manage the enrolled users of the BriteApps applications.
- Manage administrator access to the applications.
- Send messages to individual users or all users (broadcast message).
- Process paperless delivery of policy documents.
- Monitor how the Policyholder portal is being used.
- Monitor messages sent to the enrolled users.
- Monitor paperless document delivery.
- Control the content, templates, appearance, functionality, and appearance of the Policyholder Portal application without requiring a new deployment.