Missing policy feature
We updated the Add a Missing Policy feature in both the mobile and web versions. When users add an organization as the contact for the policy, they can select an existing email address or add a new one:
Your Account screen updates (mobile version only)
We updated the Your Account screen to make it consistent with the web version:
- The Contact Information section header is Phone Numbers.
- The Update Contact Information link is Update Phone Numbers.
Redesign of the web version
The Documents link now displays in the left navigation:
- Select the Documents link to display a submenu with the location address and policy number.
- Select the location link to display policy document.
Upload screen redesign
The Upload Photos screen is redesigned:
- Users can now upload files through the drag-and-drop or click-to-add methods.
- Photos display in a carousel for users to scroll through.
- To select a primary photo, select the star icon in the upper left corner.
Contact Screen redesign
The contact screen is redesigned:
- Company contact information appears on the left
- Agent and Agency information appears on the right
- Filter by policy # dropdown will appear if there is more than one Agent/Agency contact
- The policy number is an active link. Select the link to view the Policies screen