Add a Missing Policy feature
We updated the Add a Missing Policy feature in both the mobile and web versions. When users add an organization as the contact for the policy, they can select an existing email address or add a new one.
Your Account screen updates (mobile version only)
We updated the Your Account screen to make it consistent with the web version.
- The Contact Information section header is now Phone Numbers.
- The Update Contact Information link is now Update Phone Numbers.
Documents link in BriteApps menu (web version)
The Documents link now displays in the left navigation:
- Select the Documents link to display a submenu with the location address and policy number.
- Select the location link to display the policy document.
Upload Photos feature redesign
The Upload Photos feature is redesigned. Updates include:
- Users can now upload files through the drag-and-drop or click-to-add methods.
- Photos display in a carousel for users to scroll through.
- To select a primary photo, select the star icon in the upper left corner.
Contact screen redesign
The Contact screen is redesigned. Updates include:
- Company contact information appears on the left.
- Agent and agency information appears on the right.
- You can filter by the Policy # dropdown list, which will appear when there is more than one agent/agency contact.
- The policy number is an active link. Select the link to view the Policies screen.