Add profile photo
The ability to add a profile photo has been removed.
File a Claim policy type indicator
The Policy Number field on the File a Claim screen now includes a description of the policy type.
Claims contact number
The File a Claim screen now collects the contact phone number and is required if the setting Require Contact Phone Number for New Claim is enabled. The data entered will be pushed to the Additional Information section in BriteCore.
Web version redesign
The Policies card no longer displays the View Policies link. If the account contains less than five policies, the policies display as active links on the dashboard. Select a policy to display the policy details on the Policies screen. If there are five or more policies, select the number of policies link to display the Policies screen.
The Claims card no longer displays the View Past Claims link. The link to File a Claim now displays as a button. If there are any open claims, the number of claims will display. Select the Claims card to display the Claims screen.
The Agent card no longer displays a View Agent link. If the account contains less than five agents, the agents with the associated policy number(s) display as active links. Select an agent to display the agent details on the Contact screen. If there are five or more agents, a View Agents button will display. Select the button to display the Contact screen.
Provider Administrator portal
Enrolled Users dashboard
The Enrolled Users dashboard has been enhanced.
- Pagination has been added to reduce load times.
- You can search for users by name o user login.
- The ability to obtain a user’s policy number has been added.
- Select More in the Actions column of a user row, and then select Policy Information. Selecting Policy Information will open a dialog box with a list of active and canceled policies associated with the user’s account, including policy numbers.
- Enrolled Users dashboard report generation has changed.
- If the Enrolled Users dashboard contains fewer than 1,000 users, the button Download Enrolled User List button continues to display. The report will download.
- If the Enrolled Users dashboard contains 1,000 or more users, the button Send Enrolled Users List via Email displays. When selected, a dialog box will with a prompt to type an email address. The report will be sent to that email address once it’s generated.