Specific events can trigger email notifications in BriteClaims. When an event occurs, BriteClaims posts the event in BriteEvents. BriteEvents communicates with BriteRules and BriteRules determines if the event triggers an email notification. The email notification will be sent if the event triggers a notification.
- Rules are configured to trigger email notifications for specific events.
- Rules can be configured to send email notifications to specific recipients or to certain roles, such as Adjuster or Claims Supervisor.
- Rules can be configured to use specific BriteDocs templates for email notifications.
Events that trigger notifications
Out of the box, the following claims events trigger email notifications in BriteClaims:
- An FNOL is submitted as a new claim.
- A primary adjuster is assigned to a claim.
- An external adjuster is assigned to a claim.
- An exposure level adjuster is assigned to a claim.
- A supervisor is assigned to a claim.
Additional client-specific email notifications can be configured at the client’s request.