BriteClaims uses a structure similar to the BriteQuote screen flow. First notice of loss (FNOL) is captured using configurable form templates defined by an administrator.
Figure 1 illustrates the BriteClaims screen flow.
FNOL screen flow components
Figure 2 illustrates the claims screen flow components on the UI for the FNOL screens:
- FNOL List: Displays the draft FNOL list. Refer to the FNOL documentation for more details.
- FNOL form: Configurable form that captures FNOL details.
- FNOL steps: Configurable steps required to file an FNOL.
- Risk list display: Displays the risks covered.
- Detail display: Displays details for each risk.
- Parties : Displays list and details for related parties.
- Injuries: Displays list and details for injuries covered.
Claims screen flow components
Figure 3 illustrates the claims screen flow components on the UI for the Claims screens:
- Claims list display: Displays the claims list. For more information, refer to the Claims Home overview.
- Exposure overview display: Displays an exposure and the open exposure tree. For more information, refer to the exposures overview.
- Risk type groups: Groups the risks.
- Claims detail display: The claim file’s Details screen provides a high-level view of the loss event that occurred.
- Loss information detail: Summary of loss.
- Risk list detail: Detail of covered risks.