BriteDocs provides a set of default folders to help you organize your templates. With folder management in BriteDocs, you can:
- Add a folder.
- Add a template to a folder.
- Upload an asset to a folder.
- Rename a folder.
- Delete a folder.
Note: As a best practice, we recommend saving new templates in the appropriate folder for ease of reference.
The default folders and their descriptions include:
- Global templates: Reusable components that comprise the modular sections of a template. Examples of reusable components are default headers, footers, and signatures.
- Quoting: Templates you prepare for use in quote documents, such as rates and policy terms.
- Global Assets: Images, such as company logos and signatures, that are reusable across templates.
- Stock BriteCore: Stock deliverables from BriteCore that can be customized.
- Lines: Templates to support particular lines of business.