Before you publish a product version, you can go back and change the effective date.
Note: Once you publish a product version, you can’t change the effective date.
To change an effective date:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, select the Product Version box, hover over the version you want to edit, select the options icon and then select Edit.
- In the Update Version dialog box, in the Effective Date box, do one of the following:
- Type the new effective date.
- On the calendar, navigate to and select the new effective date.
- Select Save Version.
You have successfully changed an effective date.