BriteCore uses the status of a policy to:
- Differentiate between quotes, applications, and policies.
- Distinguish between active and historical policies.
- Separate unsubmitted, submitted, and rejected applications.
For example, if a policy is Active, BriteCore will process the accounts receivable information for the policy during daycron processes. If a policy is Rejected, BriteCore won’t process the accounts receivable information during daycron processes.
A policy may have one of the following statuses:
- Quote – Internal Use Only
You can use policy statuses to filter your search results.
To change a policy’s status:
- In the navigation, select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- If the policy doesn’t have an open revision, create a new revision.
- In the Policy Status box, select Edit to open the Policy Status dialog box.
- Select a policy status from the list.
- Select Done.
- Commit the revision.