To begin setting up the Policy Lifecycle, you need to configure the following sections:
- Choose a State
- Lifecycle Parameters
Choose a State
The Policy Lifecycle settings will apply to the state you select.
Note: If you write business in multiple states, you will need to complete the Policy Lifecycle for each state.
To select a state:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
The Lifecycle Parameters indicate if the settings are the same for all businesses or if the settings differ based on the policy type.
Note: If the settings aren’t the same for all policy types, you will need to complete this document for each policy type.
To set the Lifecycle Parameters:
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, complete one of the following steps:
- To set the same parameters for all small businesses, select Lifecycle Parameters Are the Same for All Business.
- To define parameters per policy type, select Lifecycle Parameters Are Defined Per Policy Type, and then, in the Policy Type dropdown list, select the applicable policy type.
Once you have selected your state and Lifecycle Parameters, you can configure the Billing settings: