The claim file’s Details screen provides a high-level view of the loss event that occurred. The information added and contained within the claim file’s Details screen also populates the Details screen of associated exposure files. Unlike an exposure file’s Details screen, you can edit the information contained within all sections. The Details screen of the claim file provides a high-level overview of the claim details. The exposure file’s Details screen provides a more granular view of the claim and how it relates to the specific exposure.
Right menu navigation
You can navigate to different sections of the Details screen by selecting the section names from the menu on the right side of the screen. The claim file’s Details screen consists of the following sections:
- Loss Information: This section contains information about the loss incident.
- Loss Location: This section provides information about where the loss occurred.
- Cause/Peril: This section contains information about the specific type of loss and the associated peril code.
- Onsite Services: This section includes information about any onsite services provided following the loss event.
- Additional Claim Dates: This section contains a timeline of key dates for the claim.
Actions you can complete in the claim file’s Details screen
- Edit Loss Information
- Add and remove parties from the Details screen on the claim file
- Edit Loss Location
- Edit Cause/Peril
- Add Onsite Services
- Add Additional Claim Dates