If your provider enables the settings for claims, you can view your open and closed claims and also file a first notice of loss through the Policyholder portal. You can file a new claim from three screens on the Policyholder portal:
- From the Claims card on the Dashboard.
- From the File a New Claim link under the Claims list.
- From the Details tab on the Policy screen.
Note: For Personal Auto policyholders, you will not be able to file a first notice of loss (FNOL) or view any claim detail at this time.
To access claims in the Policyholder portal dashboard:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the following options:
- Scroll to the Claims card on the dashboard.
- Select the Multiple Open Claims link to view your open claims.
- Select View Past Claims to view your closed claims.
Note: If you don’t have existing open or past claims, you will see only the option to file a new claim on the claim card.