Release Date: 09/02/2020
With the commission rate adjustment feature, you can increase or decrease an agent’s current commission rate by up to 100%. This feature relies on the configuration of rules that determine how commissions will be tailored for your company.
With the commission rate adjustment feature, the following has changed:
- You can tailor commissions based on quote, property, and subline parameters.
- You can apply these rules to new business, endorsement, and renewal transactions.
- When a rule is triggered, BriteCore will add a note to the policy that documents the change in the commission rate.
- The manual override option will always trump triggered rules.
To enable this feature, you must do the following:
- Consider how your rules will function if more than one condition is met at a time.
Note: When you set conditions for different rules, the conditions must be mutually exclusive. There can’t be two rules that use the same conditions to set commission rates.
- Submit a support ticket.