BriteSuite’s rule deployment process has changed:
- Rule deployment is now a one-step process.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, above the Effective Date box, you can see if the rule is labeled Committed or Uncommitted.
- In the Rules menu, under Project details, you can see how many uncommitted changes there are in the project.
- When entering an uncommitted link, you can see all of the rules that were changed and the details explaining how each rule was changed.
To commit rule changes to a project:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules.
- In the Rules menu, select Projects, and then navigate to and select the applicable project.
- In the Rules menu, under Project details, select Uncommitted.
Note: You can do this from any screen related to that project.
- In the Commit changes dialog box, select Commit.
Note: Once the process is complete, you will receive one of the following messages: A success message or an error message. If there are any errors and the process wasn’t completed, the uncommitted rules will remain on the page.