To endorse or make changes to a policy, you must create a revision. Once you’ve made the desired changes to the policy, you must commit the revision for the changes to take effect.
To commit a revision:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- Select Commit Revision to open the Commit Revision dialog.
- Verify the changes to the policy, premium, and fees displayed in the dialog are correct.
- Select OK. A Confirm dialog box will appear asking you to confirm you want to permanently commit the revision.
- Select Yes.
Note: If you commit a revision on a Submitted application or endorsement, the policy status will automatically update to Active.