BriteCore provides support tools and settings that can be used along with actions in the Contacts module to successfully manage contacts and user access.
With support tools, you can:
- Change the agency of record.
- Change the agent of record.
- Revert a change to an agency of record.
- Revert a change to an agent of record.
- Merge duplicate mortgagee contacts.
- Revert mortgagee policies transfer.
- Unarchive a contact.
Manage user access
With settings and the ability to edit contacts in the Contacts module, you can:
Within the Settings module, you can establish permission levels for specific roles. See Permissions to learn more about adding permission level rules. To see how specific rules impact a user’s ability to view and edit the Contacts module, see any of the following: