You can use the Copy Data tool to copy lines data across states on the same effective date.
Note: The Copy Data tool doesn’t copy forms.
To copy a line of business:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Effective Dates screen, select the effective date you want to use.
- On the Policy Types screen, select Utilities in the Lines menu, and then select Copy Data.
- In the Select State or Province dropdown list, select the state or province you want to copy a line from.
- In the Locations section, in the From Policy Type dropdown list, select the policy type you want to copy from.
- In the Select State or Province dropdown list, select the state or province you want to copy a line to.
- In the Data section, complete the following steps:
- In the Copy What dropdown list, select the data you want to copy.
Note: If you select anything other than All Information, the Into What dropdown list appears, allowing you to choose either the Property Section or Policy Section.
- In the Into What dropdown list, select where you want to copy the data to.
- Select Copy.