In the Lines module, you can copy line items and sublines within or among Policy Types of the same effective date.
Note: Users can’t copy data across effective dates. Contact your BriteCore Content Analyst for assistance.
To copy Lines data between Policy Types:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Lines – Effective Dates screen, select the applicable Effective Date.
- On the Effective Date – Policy Types screen, select Utilities > Copy Data.
- On the Copy Data screen, in the Select State or Province dropdown, select the applicable state or province.
- In the Locations section, complete the following steps:
- In the From Policy Type dropdown, select the applicable Policy Type.
- In the To Policy Type dropdown, select the applicable Policy Type.
- In the Data section, in the Copy What dropdown list, complete one of the following steps:
- Select All Information.
- Select a type of information to copy; then, in the list of lines and sublines, select the specific information you want to copy.
Note: Policy Types are divided into two sections: Primary Exposures (Property) and Policy Wide (Policy). Each section contains line items and sublines.
- In the Into What dropdown list, select where you want to copy the information to.
- Select Copy.